Social Media and Content Coordinator
As a social media and content coordinator, you will support the company to build a local social presence in Egypt.
You will be a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. With an analytical and data-driven approach, you will have hands-on experience in managing and executing digital marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for writing, developing & editing content to reach customers. You will research & curate wrote, video & graphic content across all channels (including website content) with a focus on social media. You will monitor and manage social media campaigns and track success and effectiveness. You will be responsible for the social media content calendar and manage design and promotions.
This job requires a highly organized individual with exceptional attention to detail who is comfortable interacting with a variety of individuals across all levels. The ideal candidate needs to stay up to date on the latest social trends within the community and learn best practices and guide co-workers on these best practices. You will have a passion for all things social media and digital trends.
Employment: Full Time
Office hours: 9 am to 5 pm (unless assigned to stay later fulfilling work requirements)
Working days: Sunday through Thursday, with weekends on Friday and Saturday. Work-related obligations sometimes require weekend attendance
Roles and responsibility
- Develop channel-specific strategies to build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including but not restricted to, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and potentially add to the website.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread awareness of our brand
- Manage a publishing calendar with a spread of content, reflective of the company’s focus areas or trending topics derived from analytics
- Publish daily content on social media channels
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us
- Write, edit and proofread content for multi-purpose marketing and corporate use, formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Create and distribute content that supports SKETCHURE’s brand on social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn and any additional appropriate emerging platforms.
- Manage queries and issues raised on social media channels, following up with relevant teams if necessary
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels
- Craft a strategy for paid social media and manage the budget and implementation of it across social media platforms and digital platforms like Google SEM
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage, and new social networks to reach our target buyers and stakeholders
Key Skills required
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience creating, managing & repurposing content across multiple channels
- Write copy for case stories, custom text, storytelling, and all types of marketing messaging
- Excellent written and verbal communication copywriting skills in English and Arabic is a must
- Experience with social media management
- Demonstrable experience in Google analytics, social media analytics
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced work environment
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Communications/Public Relations, Marketing, Digital Communications or a related subject
- Possess functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
How To Apply
Please apply before the deadline by September 1, 2019, and include
- Resume summarizing your education and work experience
- Online link(s) support your experience on social media channels
This position is open until filled
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the shortlist will be contacted. If interested, please send an updated and detailed resume plus portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “ Social Media and Content Coordinator” in the subject line.
“The SKETCHURE is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect diversity at every level within the organisation. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.“